A Guide to Teaching High Quality Primary PE
We've teamed up with Nottinghamshire County Council to deliver our popular one day course for Primary teachers who are looking to develop simple strategies for teaching PE.
Just a few places remain on this interactive workshop on 18th April, 9.30-4.30 at Rufford Abbey Country Park, where participants will learn how to engage children in safe, effective and high quality PE lessons.
By the end of the workshop, participants should:
- Understand and recognise high quality PE
- Be able to plan and structure a high quality PE lesson
- Have developed a range of strategies for managing teaching in different learning environments such as outdoors, indoors, gyms and pools
- Understand the current PE and sporting environment - structures, national agendas and partners
Whilst this workshop is classroom based, there will be opportunities to take part in or observe practical demonstrations to illustrate the theory.
Further information and bookings here
If you would like to arrange a course in your area please contact us.
- Rufford Abbey Country Park, Nottinghamshire