Derbyshire Sport Uses the Power of Social Media to Make Sport a Part of Everyone's Life
Derbyshire Sport's core team spent Monday afternoon with Lissa Cook exploring the potential use of social media in their work.
The team members had varying levels of experience and confidence using social media and were looking for a half day training session to achieve the following:
- A greater understanding of the power of social media, how and when to use it
- A range of tools to help them make the best use of social media in their work
- Increased levels of confidence in using social media safely and effectively in their work
The 3 hour session covered the following:
- Introduction to the power of social media (what can it be used for and how with examples)
- Maximising the potential of social media (Facebook – how to, Twitter – how to, and LinkedIn/others – how to)
- Safe use (dos and don’ts)
- "Superb general overview of social media with excellent detail where necessary."
- "I thought it was a really successful afternoon which gave the team plenty of food for thought, even given the varied levels of experience in the room. Thanks"
- "Really informative, well-delivered, good practical examples, thanks very much!"
For further information on our Social Media training read more here..