Keeping the Flame Alive - Northamptonshire PESS Training Programme 2012/13
Northamptonshire PE and School Sport CPD programme 2012/13 goes live today with a new and varied list of workshops, conferences and networking events. We're pleased to be working with Carole Raymond (former HMI and specialist advisor for PE) and Crichton Casbon (former QCA curriculum advisor for PE) as well as our popular facilitators including Lis Greenwell, Steve Jackson, Lesley Doughty and John Parsons.
Workshops and events in the autumn term include the following:
- 17th October, 1-4pm Swimming Teacher Training
- 23rd October, BUPA Start to Move
- 24th October, Matalan TOP Sport
- 24th October, Elevating Athletics
- 25th October, 3-6pm Secondary PE Networking Event - Delivering Outstanding PE under the new Inspection Framework
- 9th November, Primary Sports Hall Athletics Familiarisation
- 13th November, Teaching High Quality Primary PE
- 14th November, Learn to Compete, Compete to Learn
- 15th November, Young Team Managers Training
- 21st November, Gymnastics Key Steps
- 28th November, Swimming Teacher Training
- 16th January, Leading and Managing a High Quality PE Department
Download a copy of the programme here.
To book on a course visit www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/cpd or telephone 01604 365111.